Feeling bold, here are 11 Unpopular Things About Me (in no specific order)...
1. I believe in the sanctity of life, and that choosing who gets to live or die isn’t our choice to make. I am pro life in the womb, pro life beyond the womb, and not a supporter of the death penalty.
2. I believe in modesty, and that even in the more conservative circles modesty is rare.
3. I put my faith and trust in Jesus Christ alone. Not in a political party, not in an agenda, not in a candidate or leader. Jesus alone.
4. The Bible is my guide. If you want to know how I feel about anything, look it up there. Simple as that.
5. Mine and Jackson’s marriage comes first, parenthood second.
6. I believe you can love and care for someone without agreeing with them on major political/social issues. It is possible to understand someone without agreeing with them, and that this leads to more empathy.
7. I strive to live my life with my eyes fixed on eternity, not this life. This life is oh-so temporary, but eternity is, well, ETERNITY.
8. My faith comes first, over my marriage, over my daughter, over everything.
9. I keep my circle of trust very small, and am extremely selective of who I allow in.
10. I believe things are going to get a lot worse in this world before they get better, and we need more people willing to boldly share about Jesus and LIVE it out.
11. Truth is truth is truth. It isn’t relative to you or your circumstances or beliefs. If it was, then it wouldn’t be *truth*.
What’s something you believe that’s “unpopular”? Shoot me a DM on Instagram (@katielaurengraham)!