Beckley is 5 months old! Sometimes I seriously cannot believe how quickly time is flying. Here are some fun new things that we've discovered about sweet little Beckley during month no. 5...
- We have a total extrovert on our hands. Beckley truly comes alive in social situations and loves being around people!
- She is soooo interactive now!
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is her JAM. Seriously.
- She's also a huge fan of Chip Gaines. 😂
- This month Beckley really found her voice and she has been using it to the fullest!
- Still a huge fan of church and music but recently it's been the large lights above the stage that she's found EXTRA entertaining. (Our apologies to anyone praying in church--that seems to be when Beckley becomes extra chatty) 😂
- Her height chart read "greater than 99%" and I found that hilarious. 🤣 We've got a tall one!
- We learned last night that she LOVES fireworks and isn't phased one bit by the loud booms. 🎇
- Beckley wants to crawl, sit, and stand on her own so. bad.
- She found her feet this month and they have not left her mouth since. 🦶🏽
- She actively reaches for Sully and loves it when he lets her pet him. 🐕
- To piggy-back on that, she loves dogs. All dogs, any dog. Just loves dogs.
- Favorite activities include boating, "chasing" Sully, playing in her activity center, and chatting/playing with one of her MANY amazing aunts, uncles, or grandparents.
It's crazy to think that this little lady of ours is already 5 months. How did that happen?! Every month we fall more in love with her, and I cannot wait to see what month number 6 holds. 💕