6 Things You Should Know About Balancing Motherhood & Business:
1. Balance doesn’t exist, at least not in the traditional sense. Every day is a game of push and pull, give and take, and that’s okay.
2. Some days you’ll get to work 2 hours, others 20 minutes. Every day is different, and you often don’t know how it’ll go until you’re in it.
3. Flexibility is an essential, and if you’re anything like me, this is a bit of a growing edge. The planner in me is still learning. 😂
4. Motherhood and business don’t have to be kept separate. They can be intertwined, and I’d argue that having them intertwined is beneficial for not only you but your child as well! I hope for Beckley to grow up learning what a healthy work ethic looks like, and what better way to show that than to include her in it?
5. It won’t be easy, but practice healthy boundaries. Take time for yourself, aside from work and motherhood. Mom-guilt and work-guilt will come knocking in your mind, but push them aside. You need time for yourself to unwind and hit the reset button. You cannot pour into others if your own cup is empty. ❤️
6. It will be difficult. Sometimes you’ll wonder why you’re doing it. You will be challenged. But it is 100% worth it. Keep going and pressing on.