Happy 4 Months, Beckley!
Our little Beckley is 4 months old today! How the time is flying!
I feel like in the past month she has REALLY come alive. Smiles in abundance, LOTS of talking (well, noises that is), and learning new things. Just a couple of days ago she picked up her first toy and held on to it for a couple minutes! Big milestone there!
Here are a few things Beckley is loving right now:
- "Standing" and "sitting", but man is she getting close to sitting on her own!
- Touching and pulling grass
- Watching Sully and giggling when he rolls
- Walks outside
- Boat rides
- Eric Carle books
- Looking in the mirror
- Music at church ("dancing" non-stop)
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney+
Watching this little lady grow and change is too much fun! Scroll below to see some pics from this past month. ☺️